It opens Saturday, January 11 a new appointment, the ninth, OpenARTmarketcurated by Antoinette Campilongo, until 11 February 2014 at the Foundry of Arts, via Assisi Rome 31.
An exhibition-market where the work and the artist, product and producer, respectively, leaving the logic of exceptionality and collectables elite, to become a means of social communication and aesthetics at affordable costs. You will, in fact, works of art (painting, sculpture, installation, photography, digital art, design) in a price range that goes from 49 to 999 euros.
After worked in the city of La Paz, on Mexico's Baja Peninsula, as part of Arts "Pintemos of Mexico" by INFONAVIT, artist Libre Gutierrez (assisted by Kafy) held several workshops to people living in the area of Solidarity, providing for the use of spray paint base and construction of benches for public spaces using empty cans. Two walls were painted to create the murals "Guaycura Cycle"
Other articles ...
- Harmonic Motion/Toshiko Horiuchi MacAdam for Enel Contemporanea, 8 December 2013 at MACRO
- BBMDS signs the exhibit Deejaynellarmadio, with the protagonists of Radio Deejay
- Paul Vignini | Kaleidoscope
- openARTmarket, ninth edition, a different way of promoting contemporary art
- NOGALLERY presents the SEA of MILAN
- collective FOS "Ephemeral Lighting" on the front of a restaurant in Madrid