The Beautiful " Gene ", Fabrica exhibition at the National Museum of science and technology in Milan
Fabrica presents "The Beautiful Gene", a view taken from a self publishing project, which will for the first time in Milan from April 16 to June 3 in the Hall of the National Museum of Olona, science and technology.
In 2011 the largest seed bank in the world has stopped, for a certain period, to accept red-haired donors. This is the starting point of departure of photographic research "The Beautiful Gene", performed by the Fabrica Naval photographer red, with creative direction by Enrico Bossan.
Other articles ...
- Daniel Siering and Mario Schuster, the illusion of hanging tree
- designfever/Baedaltong Viral Campaign
- Marco Cianfanelli pays tribute to Nelson Mandela
- LIBRE HEM, a new mural in Tijuana for "Pintemos México"
- It opens Saturday, January 11 the ninth date with openARTmarket
- Lucas Zimmermann / \"Traffic Lights\": capturing the light of traffic lights