From the carving of pumpkin and watermelonin graphic design, fine arts, furniture design, crafts and all kinds of sculpture, the eclectic Clive Cooper activities.
These pumpkins and watermelon sculptures were published by newspapers around the world. Here are some of the most amazing.
The artist Jason de Caires Taylor He placed his work called ' Ocean Atlas in the depths of the seas Nassau, submerged in the West coast of New Providence in the Bahamas.
As a subject, the colossal sculpture refers to the ancient Greek statue of Atlas, but according to the artist depicts a local young man who supports the ocean, it is the largest underwater sculpture ever created, is 5 metres high.
Fashion, design and photography are increasingly viewed as a whole, the composite rules consisting of unique style, personality and glamour: scopes that taint in positive and take energy from each other.
From this assumption comes the new creative campaign of international luxury lingerie brand Wolford: shots of the famous photographer Mario Testino will face and soul to new products.
The Hair and Makeup Artist Laura Jenkinson, London has created these characters during his spare time.
The young woman drew some wonderful Comic characters of cinema and TV as Shrek, Cartman of South Park, baby Stewie of Family Guy, Popeye or Mr. T, adapting perfectly to your mouth.
Other articles ...
- The night and the day one photos
- Surreal and disturbing photographs of Martín De Pasquale
- Virtual forests on the monuments of Paris
- ' Made in Italy ': ceramics and photography in Chinatown of Italy, 2-13 August Grottaglie
- The pace of 13 full moons | a lunar calendar for harmony in the sunlight
- Slow Food Cultures & Art | The art that represents the taste