Not just a simple service, building a close relationship with customers
Baedaltong is a mobile application that was launched in April 2010 to provide information on food delivery service based on a user's location. User's ratings and reviews were used to revolutionize and enhance the food deliver service culture by reducing distrust and building confidence among vendors. In 2013 the company sought new ways to create close relationships with users beyond food delivery service information. designfever created a viral video campaign designed to bring attention to the moment of delivery, encouraging application use by showing relatable situations of ' people who eat food delivery '.
The artist Marco Cianfanelli He designed this sculpture in honor of Nelson Mandela. A superb structure composed of steel columns 50 laser cut in such a way as to draw the face of Madiba. The sculpture is installed in KwaZulu-Natal, where Nelson Mandela was arrested in 1963.
Other articles ...
- LIBRE HEM, a new mural in Tijuana for "Pintemos México"
- It opens Saturday, January 11 the ninth date with openARTmarket
- Lucas Zimmermann / \"Traffic Lights\": capturing the light of traffic lights
- Libre Gutierrez / murals \"Guaycura Cycle\" in Mexico
- Paris in the Rain, a series of beautiful pictures by Christophe Jacrot
- Harmonic Motion/Toshiko Horiuchi MacAdam for Enel Contemporanea, 8 December 2013 at MACRO