After worked in the city of La Paz, on Mexico's Baja Peninsula, as part of Arts "Pintemos of Mexico" by INFONAVIT, artist Libre Gutierrez (assisted by Kafy) held several workshops to people living in the area of Solidarity, providing for the use of spray paint base and construction of benches for public spaces using empty cans. Two walls were painted to create the murals "Guaycura Cycle"
The protagonist of the seventh edition of Enel Contemporanea the Japanese artist Toshiko Horiuchi MacAdam with the installation "Harmonic Motion”. Wednesday, 4 December, the presentation ceremony. The opening to the public Sunday 8 December al MACRO Museum of Rome.
Other articles ...
- BBMDS signs the exhibit Deejaynellarmadio, with the protagonists of Radio Deejay
- Paul Vignini | Kaleidoscope
- openARTmarket, ninth edition, a different way of promoting contemporary art
- NOGALLERY presents the SEA of MILAN
- collective FOS "Ephemeral Lighting" on the front of a restaurant in Madrid
- JANA & JS "It doesn't Matter Who They Are" Galerie Openspace 19/10-11/9/2013