Il sole di Napoli is a restaurant designed by Davide Coluzzi DAZcharacterized bycombining tradition and modernity, the spaces are wide and you have mono color, the wall is covered with traditional Vietri ceramics, hand-made. Classic graphics decorations of ceramic is performed simultaneously on window stickers and prints with a play of transparencies, the wood-burning oven is the vanishing point perspective, the glass that protects the work area is in continuity with the wooden floor. The colors are desaturated to give importance to ceramics.
The magnitude of the crisis that we are going through questions not only political leaders, but also to any citizen whose professional activity contributes to the socio-economic system. The authors of this book are coordinated by Duffau & Associés believe that these questions must go through an integration of knowledge and know-how. So, an economist, a designer and an architect looking for in this book through their knowledge and their approaches.
Other articles ...
- Harmony of textures and atmosphere for an apartment on the Lake by DOTDOTDOT
- Davide Coluzzi/Restaurant-Fish-Sor Duilio
- Mauro Crepaldi/citizen service centre in the Town Hall of Copparo
- Duffau & Associés/Infini, modular living spaces
- Studiòvo/ticket office and bookshop of Giacomo Puccini Museum
- Aires Mateus Architects/"Cabanas no Rio", a retreat on the shores of the river