Located in the old Jewish district "pieknalia" in Krakow, the study Hornowski Design He completed the sustainable "straw bale cosmetics boutique". The new interior, made from bales of straw, is tied to a strong ecological interest and constructed at a relatively low cost.
Villa Zevaco , formerly called Villa Sami Suissa, was built in 1947 by Jean François Zevaco for Sami constructor Suissa and soon became a symbol for its beauty, modernity and originality. Andy Martin Architects have approached the project with the greatest respect for the existing project
Other articles ...
- The architectural firm Gensler redesigns AirBnB offices
- Wilkinson Residence, a House among the trees designed by Robert Harvey Oshatz
- Wiel Arets Architects/Jellyfish House
- MPLUSM architects/new Villa Anemolia on the island of Santorini
- IMG Cinemas Venice: innovative project linking art, architecture and the most advanced technologies
- Beriot, Bernardini arquitectos/small Loft in Navacerrada, Madrid's mountains