Matteo Thun/20 little houses for guests of the cellar Longen-Schlöder, among the orchards of the Moselle Valley
The Italian architect Matteo Thun has shared and supported the idea of developing a project Longen family of enlargement and integration of existing production structure, in line with its holistic and sustainable approach to architecture. The complex was created in collaboration with the architect Stein-Hemmes-Wirtz the shipyard's management and with the landscape architect Johannes Cox for the project of green areas.
We have already talked about thepenthouse in Turku by Mauricio Garcia, a small attic characterized from a mix of elements from different cultures and different periods, this bedroom, just finished, completes a restructuring that has fascinated us.
TURIN SMART CITY "DROPS" IN PIAZZA SAN CARLO
Piazza San Carlo is the first Intelligent square ": with a solution Smart developed by Olicar, Selex ES, Umpiin collaboration with Iris – ServicesWillow Groupthe city of Torino puts in new services for citizens thanks to an experimental project self-sustaining through income generating projects, on the occasion of Smart City Days.
More Articles ...
- Site Specific Arquitectura/PAULUS-RELIGIOUS BOOKSHOP
- Expansion with Corian façade/Alison Brooks Architects
- Atelier Zündel Cristea/"Peace Pavilion" at the London Festival of Architecture
- multiples of architecture: the contest organized by the Group Fittings srl
- berge by Nils Holger Moormann: sustainable design and functional simplicity
- Urban Cactus/UCX Architects