Overlooking one of the finest mountain panoramas in Austria, this 45-square-foot house designed by Peter Jungmann is a fully equipped and functional home, located on a hill in the village of Nussdorf. Playfully takes its name from a combination of the words "UFO" and "VOGEL", which in German means bird, Ufogel is set on stilts and structured as a holiday house which captures spectacular views available, having the least possible impact on the natural environment in which it is inserted.
Other articles ...
- From Mexican landscapes here are "Cactaceae", the paper structure of Iván Juárez
- Renovation of an apartment in a few interventions
- Fogo Island Inn/Saunders Architecture
- A house in an old laundry, in Barcelona
- Innovative outdoor blinds made of Corian, France
- James Stockwell Architect/The Croft House: a rural house with a modern design