Housed within a nineteenth-century convent the Four Seasons Hotel Milan is twenty years one of the most exclusive hotels in Milan Centre between Montenapoleone and via della Spiga.
For the new SPA area the design team headed by Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola chose showers and taps Hansgrohe.
The fashionable parquet and the cold tiles, they are making increasingly way resin floors for all those who seek an idea innovative furnishing and design.
When you furnish a home one of the big problems we face is the choice of floor because it is precisely this element that affects the rest of thefurniture.
Other articles ...
- Linearity and primary geometric forms in the new project of Paolo Carli Moretti in Forlì
- The Cosentino Group announces the opening of the 8th Edition Chatman Design Challenge
- Andrea Carroll: a modern family house
- Bathroom furniture: comfort and design
- Prism Design/INFINITY BAMBOO FOREST: an infinite dimension in a limited space
- 404design wins the competition "new space" for the new seat of Confcommercio in Pistoia