After the success of the first edition, back in bookstores the reprint volume del "Álvaro Siza. Viagem sem Program ",
dedicated to portraits and di viaggio, drawings made by Portuguese architect in a di span sixty yearswith a di da notebooks and folders with a di drawings from its Archiveprivate.
Made entirely of ceramics, the new building is intended to accommodate children from 9 to 36 months. A "social" project that will also serve the community of Fiorano Modenese.
Ceramics Made in Italy is the absolute protagonist of this project that combines practicality and healthiness of this material with its thousands of chromatic variations and decorative.
Other articles ...
- Ninety-Nine Failures pavilion
- PRISM DESIGN/ABC Cooking Studio
- Andy Martin completes the new shop Richard James Savile line in London
- The architect Paolo Carli Moretti with his second project in Via Matteotti, Forlì
- Tamassociati: study Italian masters of architecture!
- Urban Alloy Tower, the New York of the future according to AMLGM